BSH (British Society for Haematology) 2020 Virtual will provide a platform for the UK and international haematology community to share knowledge, learn, discuss ideas and concerns, and reflect on current issues. The virtual conference will combine on demand and live learning in an online platform built for digital interaction and engagement.
Delegates will have exclusive access to presentations from experts on current clinical practice and the latest developments in haematology, and they will be able to share research with colleagues via abstracts and poster presentations. Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage with industry partners via the virtual exhibition space.
The interactive programme of BSH 2020 Virtual includes:
- Live sessions with Q&A sessions
- A lively Crucible session
- 6 days of live sessions covering both COVID-19 specific findings and haematology updates
- The opportunity to network and stay connected with colleagues
- On demand sessions, available until November 2021
- Industry partners’ symposia
- Exhibition space to explore and connect with industry professionals
- 200+ posters
All BSH 2020 Virtual content, including the live sessions which will be recorded, will be available on demand as a video library until Novembee 2021 providing an fantastic opportunity for CPD. This means those that cannot participate on the day will still benefit from these educational resources.
As an LMIC country, BSH is offering free registration for the healthcare professionals of Bangladesh.
Link for registration: